? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

16.6.09

summer releases

  • Stardoll released some amazing bathing suits this afternoon. Thomas Maier's One-peice quadruple-cut swim suit in hot pink and ocean blue are my favorites. Polyvore did have it first so I began to wonder: Is stardoll admin a fan of polyvore. They aren't alike but they should be competing. I spend around a full hour on stardoll throughout the day while I spend two on polyvore. I have a feeling this stardoll summer willn't be like the last.

Polyvore version:

More from stardoll:




0 replies / comments: