? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

17.6.09

te amare & me queire besar

This is my cousin Marisol aKa Yary and her brother dancing to te amare. This is a beautiful song and I am learning the dance, myself! lol. Comment!

(Someone commented saying "Why is your cousin dancing w/ her brother like that?" and NOTE that this is simply for fun, they both are not weird in any way [lol] and this is how puerto ricans dance, so...)

&& Rafael is gay anyhow, lol.

This is not a relative, just someone I happen to know. (The girl in white). These girls / guys are really good dancers! If you are under 12 years old age, though, do not click play.

2 replies / comments:

Ennie Minnie said...

Im 11 years old and my brother dances like that,it is called bumping and grinding and alot of my friends dance like that.one friend learned at 10 years old.im learning to dance

JKoo_the_best said...

Im a guy and I dance like that. And just because it was his sister doesnt matter. they werent close or anything.