? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

16.6.09

64 art lane

Since school is officially done for the year, my friends are all busy, and stardoll has gotten a bit boring - I decided to draw again. It's been a passion since childhood (lol) but I threw it away when I started getting into the cyber life. So, this is the first time Ive drawn anything serious since probably 6th grade.

Haute & Bothered by Kenziyah Zane. 15 yrs of age. 16.6.09

(click to enlarge / you can really see the details then!)

About It:

  • The bottom half is more realistic than the top half. Give me a while, I need to get the feel of the pencil again
  • This took me from 2:40 PM to 6:50 PM
  • Not some of my best work but its a start
  • Tell me what you think in the comments! PLEASE.

64 art lane:

  1. Its a program I started. I know alot of stardoll members have artistic talents. Whether its manga, realistic, fashion, sketching, cartoon, abstract, or paint. If you're an artist and you want to get your drawings displayed, please tell in the comments!
  2. Anyone can enter.
  3. Anything / Everything is accepted.

2 replies / comments:

Dannai said...

Its real good. I wish I cudd draw like that. 2 thumbs up.

SUNNY D. said...

I have the most beautiful drawing I've made.