? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

8.8.09

@the stardoll community

I know many of you have gotten a msg from either Bluegreen86, Fayasi, or Emorox4eva asking to visit their page, vote them covergirl, and get on any other accounts that you have and vote them covergirl. Mel (b) was the first person to ask me, so I was like: "Ok. Sure, why not?" because I have been friends with Mel for a while now and I know she deserves to be covergirl. So, I voted for 5/5. I fowarded the msg to my friends and they did the same. Surprisingly, she won covergirl the next day. A few days later, I got a msg from Mayrel asking me to vote her covergirl, as well, after she saw the reward Mel got for sending out that msg. I did only because Sonny and I are good friends. Then, Fayasi sent me a msg as well a Emorox4eva. Neither of the two have ever contacted me for any reason other to benefit them with a vote from me. Why? I don't know; it seems like their just using me.


The point is, it was fine the first time. But stop with this "Vote me covergirl for $$" broadcasts. Covergirl was not created to be won over with bribes.


Oh yes, and: Legende Magazine spoiler coming soon.

Thanks.

3 replies / comments:

Haute Skinny Latte said...

First:
Page 6
Stylo
...and now Legende?
I'm happy, but utterly confused.

Oh, and yeah the CG crap is annoying!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I came a cross this blog totally by accident and I have to say that this is a bold face lie. I am not sure what the heck your reasons are, but I don't even know you. I have never even heard of you. I never sent u a message asking you to vote for me as we are not even friends. So hence I can't use you. So why bother printing lies???

Omg!Lollipop said...

Legende Magazine?
...Man, I need to get on Stardoll.
O_o