? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

3.8.09

Chris Crocker: Queer of YouTube

I was surfing YouTube and came across a video from Chris Crocker. I have heard of him before; but never really checked him out. But, I finally got the oppurtunity to and this is what I came to the conclusion of; after watching: Chris Crocker demands that you leave Britney alone. Now, now now! *Sobs*

Quote Leave her alone! You're lucky she even performed for you BASTARDS!! Leave britney alone! *Gasps and tears* end Quote.

Quote anyone who has a problem with her; you deal with me; because she isn't well right now *gasp* leave her alone, please! end Quote.

I guess that means we .. . .. better not talk about Britney anymore or Chris will call all his twitter followers to .. [Dare I say it?] make videos titles "Leave Chris Alone!"! *Gasps and covers mouth*

Check out a few videos from Chris:










Well damn! Im a little pissed that even after the man has died, people are still saying how Michael was a pedofile and shouldn't have been honoured. Should I make a YouTube video saying Let Michael Rest? I'll add it to my ToDoList. .. .

To do list:

  • Download more videos from Chris Crocker Done!
  • Make a Michael Jackson YouTube video
  • Breathe Done!

0 replies / comments: