? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

30.7.09

The industry has it's cons. .. . **Updated**

Less than a week ago ; I was approached by a new modeling agency called Pandora-Models. I was excited, being that I have never modeled for any agencies; I was simply working for them as perhaps make-up artist, or stylist, or event planner / manager. I accepted; despite the fact that I had not read their rules, regulations, or even presentation. Big mistake.

Here is a conversation that disturbed me greatly; that I had with Pandora-Models, just hours before posting this discussion:


(Click to enlarge)






You can view the outfit that started the discussion / showed me Pandora-Models true colors, to the right. Leave your opinion in the comment(s) because this is something serious.



Thank you.

2 replies / comments:

Omg!Lollipop said...

She seems like an nincompoop to me.

I thought your outfit looked just fine.

MissMackenzie07 said...

Wow. I was part of that agency, but there was something fishy about it since she sent everyone on my friends list the same message. I am glad to see that gut instinct is correct. Thanks for posting this!