? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

28.7.09

AriannaCarle: public apology

I honestly never thought the day would come when AriannaCarle apologized. The apology was sincere, heartfelt, and moving. She basically told everyone that she was sorry, and she pointed out all the lies that I did in "trash bar classic225" and apologized for each of them with the truth. That takes alot of courage, and alot of bravery. She actually decided to post real pictures of her in place of the ones she stole:




You're very gorgeous and there was no need to steal pictures ever. I do, however, thank you for the apology. And I want to mend our friendship by throwing you a party (lol).

Read her apology @: http://ifyouseekari.blogspot.com/2009/07/truth.html

So, my letter to you, Arianna is: Thank you ! =]

3 replies / comments:

Omg!Lollipop said...

Cool :]

Haute Skinny Latte said...

I have nothing to say but wow. Courage? Yes. But this was COURAGE. After becoming a celebrity on SD and all that crap, is really a confidence boost and all but to know it's not real and that its all a lie (like we knew all along) is pretty hard.
Bravo to Arianna for apologizing, it would be SO hard if I was in that position. I now understand that you are only 14. Which is Okay, nobody needs to be pretend.

Haute Skinny Latte said...

I can't wait to see what the NEW Ari has in store for us!! WOOOOHOOOOO♥ :)