? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

18.7.09

Predictable, nonetheless

  • AriannaCarle (noun.) Illiterate pre-teen attempting to become a stardoll socialite
  • yet not failing at all. The subject has quite the following these days because the public
  • doesn't know of her phychotic activities. Such as identity theft.

I left her a nice and sweet guestbook message:

  • She quickly deleted the comments. Then blocked me. Predictable!
  • Take this time out to report AriannaCarle for stealing pictures from
  • countless girls. Also, look up Anamaria on polyvore. You will see
  • alot of accounts with her pictures claiming its them. If I was to steal
  • a picture of someone, It wouldn't be a SITE MODEL! I'd at least make sure 80% of the teen population didn't
  • already know the person I was stealing pics from. What a genius!

9 replies / comments:

Kayley said...

Ah, sweetie - don't even bother. Everyone knows that Arianna is a huge fat liar. All her pics are fake, and so is she.
I really don't know how can she still talk about her fake life, and stealing those girl's photos. What a phsyco!

rirounette1 said...

Lmao, THANK YOU.

Haute Skinny Latte said...

And she announces her personal life , like it needs to be heard? But when she's lying aobut something diff/new in her life (blonde,baby,boy) she mentions it really late like "Oh yeah I changed my haircolor 3 weeks ago" To make her look like she "forgot" to mention.

Why tellm us at all? DO WE CARE? She makes us "Care" when she talks about her LA life all the time.

Kenziyah Manuella Zane said...

I'm totally confused about her.

80% of stardoll knows she is a liar; so why continue?

Omg!Lollipop said...

Because she's crazy. Who wants to put money in her threapy fund?

Unknown said...

I do!

rirounette1 said...

Eum, don't go out and throw a charity party, I'll pay the whole thing! LMAO

Haute Skinny Latte said...

I don't think it'll work, no matter how high the donations!!!!!! LOL

Kenziyah Manuella Zane said...

Lmao @ iStylista