? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

18.6.09

tu chupar

suck your own pene you overweight illiterate bitch :) Yes, I saw the vacation pictures of you and your fat ass family.
( Excuse my language blog readers ;] )

  1. Twilight is OUT.
  2. How am I being immature by choosing to ignore her and block her? So its now mature to stay on one subject then to let it go and curse each other to hell (lol)?
  3. My comeback was so lame :p lol, Im usually super good at this. I was having such a good day that she caught me off gaurd.

2 replies / comments:

Omg!Lollipop said...

Rofl, the whole thing were you just linked to your blog was, in a way, a good comeback.

You need to pratice comebacks more often - like, when I'm in a arguement and come up with a good one, I write it down. :)

Kenziyah Manuella Zane said...

No :) Im usually really really good at roasting someone off the top of my head but she caught me off gaurd lol