? ??????????????Tropic Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (8 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 4932 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (62 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 17592 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

21.6.09

successful blogs (the secrets)

Brainstorm - What type of blog are you looking to exploring? (e.g., fashion, everyday life, 1920's era). The first step is to A. think up a good name. My blog's name is Classic225, because 1.) the blog is classic. 2.) I love Chanel perfume 2.55!

  1. How to come up with a name? Well, I am sure that many people have nicknames. (e.g., MissyPooh). You could possibly have your everyday life blog named after your nicknames. If its dealing with fashion, perhaps you should go with something more classic. (e.g., trendspotfortheriots.blogspot.com). Do!: Have five names in mind, just incase your first choice is taken. Don't!: Piggy back off of another blog's name. No matter how much you like it, the blogs' can get confused with one another. You wouldn't want your followers to end up following, THEIR blog!
  2. Got my name! Now I need a first post. What do I need to do? This part took me an hour to think up. I kept getting these great ideas, gossip stories, ect. but I realized I needed a way to introduce myself, entertain and let the readers know what the blog is about all in one. I came up with "Summer of 2009 hot & not list". This way, the readers knew what I liked, had a good time reading someone elses opinions, and let the readers know that my blog is about fashion and opinionated posts. Do!: Put in all three guidelines (personal, entertaining, and your blogs purpose). Dont!: Write about gossip first. You don't want your readers to think you're the penical of drama. Sure, it will be interesting but not at the moment. Kay?
  3. My layout is boring! What sites own Html layouts? Take a visit to pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. There are different types of layouts there. (e.g., New layouts, Fashion layouts, Brand name Layouts). Do!: Use something that fits your title. Dont!: Use a layout that doesn't fit the blog. it will throw everyone off!

Writing - There are many types of writing. (e.g., Gossip, Fashion, Reports). When you're writing: use correct grammar, check your sentences, and take out any profanity (if blog is meant for children).

  1. I got a great post idea! But it puts alot of people under the bus! I'm sorry to break it to you, but you need permission from everyone you are featuring. If you don't, they can get everyone they can to report your blog and you'll loose your business and all your hard work. Not to mention the respect of your followers. Do!: Write something juicy. If its about someone, slip them a GB msg saying they've been featured. Dont: Wait until the featured person finds YOU.
  2. I have alot of grammar violations! Oh! Don't fret (lmao) you can always write the post, copy / paste it into your Writing Program, have it check it out, and place it back. If you don't have any writing programs, simply selfcheck it! Do!: Use txt language if your blog is that style. Dont!: Mispell simple words on purpose! Not cute.
  3. I have nothing to write about! There is nothing more irritating than writers block. You can simply write about your day, about a funny expirence or something benefitial (e.g., How to get the free Hannah Montanna french dress).

  • That concludes the first post about the blogging business.
  • Special thanks to WriteMaryCat for the idea.

0 replies / comments: